Prep: 15 min
Main Ingredient: Turnips
- 1 quart low fat milk
- 4 turnips, peeled and chunked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
1. Bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan. Place all the turnips into the milk and cook
for about 10-15 minutes (they should be soft, but a bit al dente)
2. Strain the turnips and keep the milk.
3. Put the turnips into a food processor with ½ cup of reserved milk, olive oil, salt and cream
cheese. Blend the mixture until it is a gritty consistency. Taste the food and add more salt if you require.