Ready in 25 Minutes
● 300g farfalle (or other short pasta)
● 2 x 185g cans Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil, drained, 1 tbsp oil reserved
● 250g cherry tomatoes (or baby plum tomatoes), halved
● 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and cut into small slices
● 1 red onion, finely chopped
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling, water and boil gently for 10-12 minutes. Drain.
2. Flake the drained tuna into a bowl and stir in the tomatoes, red onion, avocado and cooled pasta mixing the ingredients gently.
3. Mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and reserved tuna oil. Season and drizzle over the salad. Toss together gently before serving.
Each 291 g serving contains 562 KCAL