Ready in 15 Minutes
● 125g plain flour
● Pinch of salt
● 2 large eggs
● 350ml semi-skimmed milk
● 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
● Caster sugar and lemons, to serve
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre. Break the eggs into the hole and add 75ml of the milk and the oil. Beat the eggs, milk and oil. Gradually add to the flour, whisking all the time until you have a thick, smooth batter.
2. Gradually add the rest of the milk,
3. Grease a small non-stick frying pan. Heat the pan, then pour in just enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan, swirling it around to completely cover it.
4. Cook for about 30 seconds. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
5. Repeat until all of the batter is used up, greasing the pan a little when needed.
6. Serve immediately with lemon juice and caster sugar.
Each 158g serving contains 240KCAL