Ready in 40 Minutes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 5cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 450g chicken breast fillets
- 400g can coconut milk
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 1 stem lemongrass, outer leaves removed and bruised
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 135g pack baby corn
- 155g pack sugar snap peas
- 1 lime, cut into segments
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Boiled rice, to serve
1. Cook the onion pan until soft but not coloured. Add the garlic, chillies and ginger and cook over a low heat, stirring, for another minute. Transfer to a saucepan.
2. Cook the chicken until it changes colour on all sides. Add to the saucepan with any juices from the pan. Add the coconut milk, sugar, lemongrass and fish sauce. Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in the baby corn and sugar snaps and simmer for another 5 minutes. Discard the lemongrass. Garnish with the lime and coriander and serve with boiled rice.
Each 365g serving contains 361KCAL.