Ready in 30 Minutes
• 8 large eggs
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into small pieces
• 5 cooked new potatoes thickly sliced
• 6 sundried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
• 198g can Sweetcorn
1. Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl, using a fork. Season.
2. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and peppers and cook, stirring often, until soft and the onion is golden.
3. Add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and sweetcorn and heat through, stirring to make sure everything is distributed evenly across the pan.
4. Pour in the eggs and cook over a low heat, until almost set and there is only a thin film of uncooked egg on top.
5. Hold a large plate over the pan and invert the omelette onto it. Slide it back into the pan, uncooked-side down, and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Serve straight away, cut into wedges