This is a delicious meal that is so flavourful. It’s only 5 main ingredients. You can eat it on its own or serve it with mashed potatoes to soak up the delicious sauce.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
400g lamb leg steaks, cubed
1 onion, sliced
1 (500g) punnet cherry tomatoes
1 (400g) tin of butter beans, drained
Large bunch of fresh mint
- Heat oil in a large pan, then brown the lamb over a high heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add sliced onion and cook until slightened softened.
- Sprinkle over some mint leaves, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and leave to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The tomatoes will start to cook down to make a sauce.
- Just before serving, stir in butter beans and cook until warmed through. Add the remainder of the mint leaves and serve.