Ready in 25 Minutes
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 fennel bulb
• 1 red pepper
• 1 leek
• 1 small orange
• 400g can chopped tomatoes with garlic
• 1L fish stock (made with 1 stock cube)
• 325g fish pie mix
• 190g raw peeled king prawns
• 1 level tbsp cornflour
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Chop the fennel and leek
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Stir in the fennel, pepper and leek. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until just soft.
3. Pare the zest from the orange and add to the pan with the tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the fish, heat until simmering and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the prawns, return to a simmer and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Each 631g serving contains 300KCAL