Ready in 50 Minutes
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 15g butter, melted
- 5 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp pistachios
- 100g Feta Cheese
- Dried apricots
- 4 tsp Apricot Conserve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Cut out 8 squares (19cm in size) of filo pastry and put them on a tray covered with a clean, damp tea towel to stop them drying out. Mix the butter and olive oil together in a small bowl.
2. Lay a filo square in a bowl and brush with the melted butter mixture, then place another square on top at an angle. Brush with more butter mixture.
3. Crumble the feta and put a quarter of it in the middle of the filo. Roughly chop the pistachios. Chop an apricot and add to the feta with a teaspoon each of conserve and pistachios.
4. Fold the pastry squares up over the filling and gently twist the top to secure it. Place the parcel on a baking tray and brush the outside of the pastry with the butter mixture.
5. Repeat to make another three parcels. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot with some watercress.
Each 93g serving contains 311KCAL