20 mins to prepare
50 mins to cook
● 4 chicken legs
● 75ml olive oil
● 400ml yogurt
● juice of 1 lemon
● 1tbsp parsley, finely chopped
● slices of lemon, cut in half
● sprig of parsley, to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Arrange the chicken in a roasting tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Season and bake for 45-50 minutes until the juice runs clear when the thickest part of a thigh is pierced.
3. Remove the chicken from the baking dish and keep warm covered in aluminium foil.
4. Scrape the accumulated juices into a saucepan and stir in the lemon juice and yogurt. Heat gently over a low heat and stir in the parsley and seasoning to taste.
5. Arrange the chicken on a serving plate and pour the sauce around them. Garnish with the lemon slices and a sprig of parsley before serving.
323 calories / serving