Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 4 level tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 level tbsp Dijon or Coarse Grain Mustard
- 450g potatoes
- 4 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Sugar snap peas, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease a roasting tin and put the chicken in it in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
2. Mix together the jam, soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of mustard, then spoon over the chicken. Bake for another 10 minutes.
3. Simmer the potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with the milk and remaining mustard. Stir in the chopped chives.
4. Serve the chicken with mash and sugar snap peas.
Each 309g serving contains 300KCAL