Prep: 20 – 30 min
Main Ingredient: Yogurt
4 cups spinach
2 cups Greek yogurt
5 sprigs rosemary, chopped
¼ cup fresh oregano, chopped
3 tablespoons garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cornmeal or semolina flour
1 recipe Pizza Dough or store bought
1 ½ cup fresh mozzarella, diced (see Ann’s Tips)
¼ cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a small pot of boiling water, cook the spinach for about a minute or until it wilts and turns bright green. Shock in ice water
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, rosemary, oregano, and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle cornmeal or semolina flour on 2 baking sheets.
5. Portion and shape pizza dough and place on floured pans. Spread an even layer of the yogurt sauce on each of the pizzas. Top with cooked spinach and mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake until the crust and bottom of the pizzas is golden brown, about 15 minutes.