5 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
● 2 medium red onions, finely chopped
● 3tbsp olive oil
● 1 red pepper, sliced
● 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
● 1 x 400g tin mixed bean salad
● 1 x 200g kidney beans
● 1 x 200g tin sweetcorn
● 2tbsp tomato purée
● 1tsp paprika
● ½tsp chilli powder
1. Drain and rinse the mixed beans and kidney beans and drain the sweet corn.
2. Sauté the onion in the oil for a few minutes until it begins to soften. Add the red pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
3. Stir in all the other vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot with a side salad and crusty bread or rice.