Ready in 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
● 4 large baking potatoes
● 1 leek
● 15g butter
● 3 tbsp milk
● 185g Tuna Chunks in Spring Water, drained
● 125g grated mature Cheddar
1. Wash and prick the baking potatoes. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 until soft in the middle.
2. Slice the leek and cook on a low heat with the butter for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the middle, leave the shells intact. Mash the potato with the leek and milk. Flake the tuna into the mix with the cheese. Season and stuff back into the shells.
4. Cook in the oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 for 15-20 minutes.
Each 254 g serving contains 457 KCAL