Ready in 25 Minutes
Ingredients: • 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp sunflower oil
• 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
• 400ml can coconut milk
• 1 tbsp lemongrass
• Grated zest and juice of half lime
• 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 level tsp sugar
• 3 courgettes
• 2 x 190g raw king prawns
• Half red chilli, thinly sliced
• Coriander, thinly sliced
• 275g (dry weight) Thai Jasmine Rice, cooked to serve
Method: 1. Cook the garlic in the oil for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add the curry paste and cover over a low heat for another minute, stirring.
2. Add the coconut milk, lemongrass, lime zest and juice, Thai fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and 100ml water, and heat until simmering, stirring often.
3. Halve the courgettes lengthways, cut into slices and add to the pan. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and simmer until they turn
5. Transfer to four bowls and garnish with the coriander and chilli. Serve with the rice.
Nutritional Info: Each 448 g serving contains 479 KCAL