Prep: 15 min
Main Ingredient: Oats
● 2 cups water
● 1 cup rolled oats
● pinch of sea salt
● 2 medium apples, Gala or Golden Delicious, peeled, cored and cut into a small dice. (about 2 cups)
● ½ cup tahini
1. Pour water into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, add oats, salt and apples and turn heat down to a simmer.
3. Cook until the oats and apples are soft, about 10 minutes. The oatmeal should be thick and the water should be absorbed.
4. Remove from the heat. Stir in the tahini and serve immediately