to prepare: 12mins to cook, 20min chill
Ingredients: ● 2tbsp dark muscovado sugar
● 2tbsp soy sauce
● 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
● 418g pack British turkey quick cook steaks, cut into strips
● 1tbsp groundnut oil
● 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
● 175g baby corn cobs, halved lengthways
● 2tsp cornflour
● 180g mangetout
● 8 plain flour tortilla wraps
● fresh coriander to serve
Method: 1. In a large bowl mix together the sugar, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and stir in the turkey to coat evenly. Cover and chill for 20 minutes
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the red onion and baby corn cobs for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove the turkey strips with a slotted spoon and add to the wok or frying pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes until cooked through. Slice into the thickest turkey strip to make sure the juices are running clear.
4. Mix the corn flour with 1tbsp of water to a thick smooth paste and add to the marinade. Pour the marinade into the wok, add the mangetout and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until thick and glossy.
5. Divide the mixture between the 8 warmed flour tortillas, scatter with fresh coriander leaves, wrap and serve immediately.
Nutritional Info: 571 calories / serving