Ready in 45 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 200g macaroni
● 200g cauliflower florets
● 200g broccoli florets
● 50g butter
● 50g flour
● Pinch of cayenne
● 600ml skimmed milk
● 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
● 75g Extra Mature Cheddar
● 50g Stilton
● 4 tomatoes
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/ 170C Fan/Gas 5.
2. Grease an ovenproof dish and a sheet of foil large enough to cover it.
3. Add the macaroni to a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes less than instructed. Drain.
4. Add the cauliflower and broccoli to a pan of boiling water and boil for 4 minutes. Drain.
5. Melt the butter in a pan. Stir in the flour and cayenne and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Off the heat, gradually whisk in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, whisking, until the sauce has thickened. Add the mustard and season. Remove from the heat.
6. Add 25gof cheese, plus the Stilton, and stir until melted.
7. Stir in the pasta and veg and 3 tbsp water, and then put in the dish. Sprinkle with the reserved Cheddar and top with the tomato slices. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
Nutritional Info: Each 438g serving contains 542KCAL