Ready in 1 Hour(s)
1. Peel the red onion and carefully cut it into thin slices. Halve the red pepper. Scoop out the seeds and white bits inside, and remove the stalk and cut into thin slices.
2. In a large frying pan, heat the oil, then add the onion. Cook for 4-5 minutes until soft but not browned. Add the pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until it begins to soften.
3. Slice the potatoes and scatter evenly over the vegetables in the pan. Turn the heat down to low, and then add the frozen peas.
4. Beat the eggs together with the milk, then stir in the cheese. Pour in the pan and continue to cook over a low heat for 25-30 minutes, until just set on the top.
5. Hold a large plate over the pan and turn over so the tortilla is on the plate, golden-side up. Slide it back into the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Allow to cool, then cut into wedges. Serve with salad on the side.