Ready in 30 Minutes
● 8 large eggs
● 2 tbsp sunflower oil
● 1 onion
● 2 red peppers
● 5 cooked new potatoes
● 6 sundried tomatoes
● 198g Sweet Sweetcorn
1. Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl. Season.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and peppers and cook, stirring often, until soft and the onion is golden.
3. Add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and sweetcorn and heat through, stirring to make sure everything is distributed evenly across the pan.
4. Pour in the eggs and cook over a low heat, without stirring, until almost set and there is only a thin film of uncooked egg on top. This will be 10-15 minutes, depending on your cooker.
5. Hold a large plate over the pan and invert the omelette onto it. Slide it back into the pan, uncooked-side down, and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Serve straight away, cut into wedges.
Each 251g serving contains 274KCAL