Ready in 25 Minutes
● 300g Spaghetti
● 325g frozen peas
● 15g butter
● 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
● 150g Soft Cheese
● 75ml semi-skimmed milk
● 25g Parmesan, grated
● 250g Smoked Salmon, cut into small pieces
● 2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Add the spaghetti to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil, gently boil for 6 minutes. Add the peas, return to the boil and cook until the pasta is just cooked, then drain.
2. Melt the butter in the pan and cook the spring onions until slightly softened. Add the soft cheese, milk and Parmesan, stir over a low heat until smooth and hot. Add the smoked salmon and parsley and heat through. Season with pepper.
3. Add the spaghetti and peas and toss together. Heat through, and then serve.
Each 305 g serving contains 556 KCAL