Prep: 15 min
Main Ingredient: Kale
Ingredients: ● 4 large eggs
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 1 teaspoon olive oil
● ½ medium shallot, sliced
● 3½ cups of chopped kale leaves
● ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
Method: 1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of water. Set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and cook, stirring until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add the kale and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the whisked egg and grated cheddar to the kale, and mix vigorously until the eggs have set. Serve immediately with toast.