Ready in 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 220g pack salmon fillets
● 200g broccoli
● 150g plain flour
● 1 large egg
● 600ml semi-skimmed milk
● 1 tsp sunflower oil
● 25g butter
● 75g Cheddar, grated
● 340g can sweetcorn, drained
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Wrap the salmon in a loose foil parcel and bake for 10 minutes. Skin and flake.
2. Cook the broccoli for 5 minutes.
3. Put 125g flour in a bowl with a touch of salt. Add the egg and 100ml of the milk. Whisk to create a thick batter, then slowly whisk in the remainder of the milk.
4. Grease a frying pan with oil and heat. Pour in enough batter to thinly coat the bottom. Cook until the bottom browns. Flip over and cook on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
5. Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the rest of the flour and milk. Cook, whisking all the time with a wire whisk until the sauce has thickened.
6. Add 50g of the cheese, the salmon and vegetables. Divide between the pancakes and roll up. Put in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the leftover cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info: Each 403 g serving contains 484 KCAL