Cook: 25 mins
Ingredients: ● 200g brown basmati rice
● 200g frozen soya beans, defrosted
● 2 salmon fillets
● 1 cucumber, diced
● small bunch spring onions, sliced
● small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
● zest and juice 1 lime
● 1 red chilli, diced, deseeded if you like
● 4 tsp light soy sauce
Method: 1. Cook the rice following pack instructions a few mins before it’s done, add the soya beans. Drain and cool under cold running water.
2. Put the salmon on a plate, then microwave on High for 3 mins or until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly, remove the skin with a fork, then flake.
3. Mix the cucumber, spring onions, coriander and salmon into the rice and beans. In a separate bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, chilli and soy, then pour over the rice before serving.
Nutritional Info: Servings: Serves 3 - 4