Prep: 15 min
Main Ingredient: Pumpkin
Ingredients: ● ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
● 1½ cups regular, almond milk or soy milk
● 2 tablespoons raisins
● ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (See Ann’s Tips)
● ¼ teaspoon salt
● 1 cup rolled oats
● ¼ cup roughly chopped roasted pecans or walnuts
● Maple syrup
Method: 1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the pumpkin puree, milk, raisins, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the oatmeal, then turn down the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the oats are tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Serve topped with pecans and a drizzle of maple syrup.