Serves: 2 people
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• 200g Jumbo King Prawns
• 250g Savoury Risotto Rice with Onion and Cheese
• 300g tin Sliced Mushrooms
• 30g Butter
• 1 tsp Black pepper
1. Place the rice into a large saucepan.
2. Add 700ml cold water - or half water and half white wine
3. Bring to the boil, add the butter and simmer gently for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain the mushrooms and add to the rice along with the prawns, season well with black pepper.
5. Continue to cook, stirring, for another 6 minutes then serve.