Ready in 35 Minutes
● 3 rashers streaky bacon
● 4 spring onions,
● 250ml Evaporated Semi-skimmed Milk
● 3 large eggs
● 75g Mature Cheese
● 1 tsp butter, for greasing
● Salad, to serve
1. Preheat the oven 180C/160C/Gas 4. Grease a 19-21cm round flan dish or tin
2. Dry-fry the bacon over a high heat for 2 minutes. Lower the heat, add the spring onion and cook for 1 minute.
3. Beat the evaporated milk and eggs in a bowl. Add the bacon mixture and the cheese. Season with black pepper, mix well and transfer to the dish or tin.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden on top.
Each 162g serving contains 259KCAL