5 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
Ingredients: • 200g (7oz) organic spaghetti
• 25g (1oz) frozen petit pois
• 100g (3½oz) organic asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
• 200g organic creme fraiche
• 1 organic spring onion, finely chopped
• ¼tsp organic black peppercorns, coarsely ground
• 80g (3oz) organic smoked salmon
Method: 1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
2. Cook the peas and asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain.
3. Put the crème fraîche into a pan and heat gently, but don't boil. Add the spring onion, salmon, peas and asparagus and heat until everything is warmed through. Season.
4. Drain the spaghetti and return to the pan. Pour over the sauce and toss well together. Serve immediately in warm bowls.
Nutritional Info: 730 calories / serving