Ready in 50 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 100g brocolli
● 40g butter
● 1/2 bunch spring onions
● 160g baby leaf spinach
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● 2 pointed red peppers
● 110g baby plum tomatoes
● 12 large eggs
● 75g feta cheese
● 200g Soft Cheese with Onion & Chives
● Rocket leaves, to serve
Method: 1. Boil the broccoli for 4 minutes. Add to a large bowl.
2. Melt 15 grams of the butter in a frying pan. Cook the onions and spinach for 3 minutes until the spinach wilts. Add to the bowl.
3. Heat the oil, then add the peppers and tomatoes. Gently cook for 4-5 minutes until soft. Transfer to another bowl.
4. Lightly beat together two of the eggs and season. Add a third of the green veg mixture. Sprinkle on a third of the feta.
5. Melt a little butter in a small, non-stick frying pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl to cover the base. Cook over a medium heat until almost set. Slide onto a plate, then invert the pan onto the plate. Flip the omelette and cook for 1 minute until the base is set.
6. Repeat to make two more green omelettes, each using two eggs, a third of the green veg and a third of the feta. Stack, layered, between greaseproof paper and leave until cold.
7. Repeat to make three red omelettes, each using two eggs and a third of the tomato mixture. Stack, as before.
8. Layer the omelettes, alternating red and green, spreading all but the top one with soft cheese. Chill for 3 hours.
9. Top with rocket and tomatoes to serve.
Nutritional Info: Each 185g serving contains 240KCAL