● 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
● 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
● 1 garlic clove, crushed
● Zest and juice 1 lemon
● 2 tomatoes, diced
● 1 red onion, cut into thick rounds
● 2 large flat mushrooms sliced
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 2 tsp fajita spice mix
● 4 tortillas
● shredded lettuce and Tabasco sauce, to serve (optional)
1. Put the avocado, chickpeas, garlic, lemon zest and juice in a food processor and whizz together until the consistency is chunky. Spoon into a bowl, season and stir in the tomatoes.
2. Drizzle the onion and mushroom with the oil and sprinkle over the fajita seasoning.
3. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and cook the onion for 2 mins on each side, then remove from the pan and keep warm.
4. Cook the mushrooms for 2 mins on each side or until softened and turning golden.
5. Spread the avocado hummus down the middle of each wrap and top with mushrooms and onions. Add shredded lettuce and a dash of Tabasco, and wrap up.