Ready in 45 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 1 medium onion,
● 1 tbsp sunflower oil
● 4 level tsp mild curry powder
● 450g Chicken Breast Fillets
● 2 level tbsp tomato purée
● 4 dried apricots, cut into small pieces
● 1 small apple
● 250g sweet potatoes
● 100g reduced-fat coconut milk
● 200g frozen peas
● 1 level tbsp cornflour
● 4 level tbsp Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
● Nan Breads and Mango Chutney, to serve
Method: 1. Fry the onion until soft and transparent. Stir in the curry powder and cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, for 1 minute.
2. Cut the chicken fillets into bite-sized pieces and cook, stirring, until the meat changes colour on all sides. Add the tomato purée, apricots, apple, sweet potatoes, coconut milk and 150ml water. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add the peas, bring back to the boil, then cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp cold water until smooth, then stir into the curry with the yogurt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Serve the curry with warm Naan bread and mango chutney.
Nutritional Info: Each 416g serving contains 402KCAL