Ready in 15 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 2 tbsp walnut oil
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
● 1 ripe avocado
● 180g Baby Spinach
● 8 vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved
● 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
● 285g Smoked Mackerel Fillet, skinned and chopped into bite sized pieces
Method: 1. Mix the oils with the vinegar in a bowl and season. Skin and stone the avocado and cut into thin slices or cubes. Cover in the dressing.
2. Wash the spinach. Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. Mix the spinach with the tomatoes, cucumber, mackerel, avocado and dressing, and serve immediately with freshly ground black pepper and extra dressing on the side.
Nutritional Info: Each 242g serving contains 460 KCAL