Ready in** 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 200g broccoli
● 250g smoked haddock fillet
● 450g fresh haddock fillet
● 125g mushrooms, chopped
● 425ml skimmed milk
● 1 bay leaf
● ½ small onion
● 800g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
● 100g Fat Free Fromage Frais
● 25g Parmesan, grated
● 100g peeled cooked prawns
● 2 tbsp cornflour
● 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Method: 1. Cut the broccoli into small florets, add to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse
2. Put the fish fillets and mushrooms in a pan with the milk, bay leaf and onion. Partly cover, heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes. Leave to cool.
3. Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, return to the pan and stand over a low heat for a few seconds to dry out. Mash with the fromage frais and Parmesan. Set aside.
4. Remove the onion and bay leaf. Lift out the mushrooms and fish and remove any skin and bones. Break the fish into large flakes, and put into a large pie dish with the mushrooms, broccoli and prawns.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Measure the milk and, if needed, add more to make up 425ml. Mix the corn flour with a little milk until smooth, then add the rest of the milk. Heat until boiling and thickened, whisking all the time, simmer for a minute. Season and add parsley. Pour over the fish.
6. Top with the mashed potato and bake for 25 minutes.
Nutritional Info: Each 362 g serving contains 292 KCAL