Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Servings: Serves 4
Ingredients: ● 350g spaghetti
● 250g broccoli, cut into small florets
● 2 shallots, finely chopped
● 85g pitted green olives, halved
● 2 tbsp capers, drained
● 198g can tuna in oil
● zest and juice 1 lemon
● 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Method: 1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 6 mins. Add the broccoli and boil for 4 mins more or until both are just tender.
2. Mix the shallots, olives, capers, tuna and lemon zest and juice in a roomy serving bowl. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add to the bowl and toss really well with the olive oil and lots of black pepper. Serve with a little extra olive oil drizzled over.