Ready in 1 Hour(s)
Ingredients: ● 2 unwaxed lemons, zest of
● 250ml freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
● 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
● 100g butter, chilled and cut into cubes
● 350g caster sugar
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 140C/120C Fan/Gas 1. Wash 2 or 3 glass jars in hot, soapy water, then rinse well, then put in the oven on their sides for 30 minutes.
2. Put all the ingredients for the lemon curd in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
3. Stir continuously for about 20 minutes – it’s ready when the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
4. Spoon the lemon curd into the sterilised jars and cover.
Nutritional Info: Each 10g serving contains 48KCAL