Ready in 35 Minutes
● tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
● 2 shallots, finely chopped
● 15g butter
● 250g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
● 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
● 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
● 750g fish of choice
● Roast potatoes, to serve
● Salad, to serve
● Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C/Gas 4. Grease a ovenproof dish
2. Fry the shallots in the oil and butter until soft. Add the mushrooms and cook until they shrink and the juices start to run out. Continue to cook, stirring, until all the juices have vaporised.
3. Tip into a bowl. Add the herbs and season well. Cool.
4. Divide the stuffing into 6 portions. Put a portion on the skinned (or skin side) of each fillet and fold over twice. Put in the dish and brush with oil.
5. Cook in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Serve with the potatoes, salad and lemon wedges.
Each 203 g serving contains 218 KCAL