Ready in 45 Minutes
● 600g potatoes, cut into pieces
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 1 garlic clove, crushed
● 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
● 1 lemon
● 500g haddock fillet, skinned
● 2 peppers, cut into chunks
● 1 large courgette, sliced
● 200g cherry tomatoes
● 2 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain
2. Mix 1 tbsp olive oil with the crushed garlic and dried herbs, then toss the potatoes in this mixture. Spread out on a baking tray.
3. Put the fish on a plate and squeeze over a little lemon juice. Season and set aside. Add the lemon wedges to the potatoes and cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
4. Cover the peppers and courgettes in the remaining oil and put on a lined baking tray. Cook in the oven at the same time as the potatoes for 20 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and fresh parsley to the peppers and courgettes and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Move the potatoes to the sides of the tray and put the fish in the middle. Cook for another 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
7. Mix all the vegetables together and serve with the baked haddock and lemon wedges.
Each 492 g serving contains 345 KCAL