Prep: 20 – 30 min
Main Ingredient: Chicken
● ¼ cup olive oil
● 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
● 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
● 1 teaspoon garlic powder
● ½ teaspoon dried basil
● ½ teaspoon oregano
● Pinch salt, to taste
● 4 skinless chicken breasts, bone in
1.Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl. Beat together until well blended.
2. Place chicken in the bowl with marinade. Massage the marinade into the chicken until well coated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
3. Pre-heat the grill or broiler
4. Grill or broil the chicken about 10 minutes each side until browned and cooked through.