Ready in 30 Minutes
- 500g pack gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 15g butter
- 2 courgettes
- 1 leek
- 1 mushroom
- 180g Baby Spinach
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 slice of bread, made into crumbs
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Pre-heat the grill. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the gnocchi and cook until the gnocchi float to the surface. Drain, then put in a greased ovenproof dish and keep warm while you prepare the vegetables.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and cook the courgettes, leek and mushrooms, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add the gnocchi.
3. Add the spinach to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until it wilts. Chop. Add to the gnocchi and vegetables and mix gently.
4. Mix the cheese with the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds and sprinkle on top. Grill until the topping is golden brown
Each 314g serving contains 445KCAL