25mins preparation time,
1hr 10mins to cook
● 2tbsp rapeseed oil
● 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
● 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
● 500g lean beef mince
● 100ml red wine
● 150g button mushrooms, sliced
● 785g chopped tomatoes with basil
● 7 sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
● 2tbsp fresh basil
● 2tbsp fresh parsley
● freshly ground black pepper
● 400g gluten free spaghetti
● Parmesan Cheese to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large and sauté the onions and garlic, frying until softened. Increase the heat and add the minced beef.
2. Fry until browned, breaking down any chunks with a wooden spoon. Pour in the wine and boil until it has reduced a little. Reduce the temperature and stir in the mushrooms, tomatoes and sundried tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour stirring from time to time.
4. When cooled add the basil and parsley. Cook the gluten free pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and divide between 4 bowls. Ladle over the cooked bolognese sauce and finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
824 calories / serving