45 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
● 200g (7oz) gluten and wheat-free white self-raising flour blend, sieved
● 100g (4oz) butter or dairy-free spread, chopped
● 4tbsp chilled water
● 1 egg
● 35g sesame seeds
● 35g sunflower seeds
● 35g pumpkin seeds
● sea salt
1. In a food processor, whizz the flour with the butter or spread. Turn into a bowl, make a hollow in the centre, pour in the water pull the flour into the water and work into a soft ball.
2. Wrap in cling film and chill for 15-30 minutes.
3. Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Roll out the pastry reasonably thin. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle generously with seed mix, and not so generously with the salt. Use a pastry cutter to cut into rounds, ovals or squares. Transfer to baking tray with a spatula and bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on how thick they are) or until they are crisp but not burnt.
4. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container. Serve dips or cheese.
38 calories / serving