Ready in 30 Minutes
● 1 onion, chopped
● 1 small sweet red pepper,diced
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 1 garlic clove, crushed
● 1 tsp honey
● 1 tsp dried oregano (or mixed dried herbs)
● 400g can Chopped Tomatoes
● 2 x 300g can cannellini beans, dried and rinsed
● 12 pitted olives
● 300g fusilli pasta
● 500g cod, divided into 4 portions
1. Pre-heat the grill, fry the onion and pepper in 1 tbsp oil. Do this over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
2. Add the honey, herbs and tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
3. Purée until almost smooth. Add the beans, olives and 150ml water. Simmer, covered, for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
5. Brush the fish with the rest of the oil and season. Transfer the fish on to a lightly greased baking tray. Cook under the grill for 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
6. Mix the fusilli pasta with the tomato sauce and serve in bowls with a slice of fish on top. Season with black pepper.
Each 513g serving contains 474KCAL