20mins to cook
Ingredients: ● 500g new potatoes, halved
● 2tbsp small capers
● 2tbsp dill, chopped
● 1tsp dijon mustard
● 1tsp caster sugar
● 2tbsp white wine vinegar
● 2tbsp sunflower oil
● 3 spring onions, finely chopped
● 4 pieces boneless cod fillet or loin
Method: 1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water until tender, drain, then cool under cold running. Drain again.
2. To make the dressing put the capers, dill, mustard, sugar, vinegar and oil in a jar and shake for 1 minute or until combined and the dressing looks a little thicker, pour over the potatoes and stir through the spring onions. Set aside.
3. Dry the cod on kitchen roll
4. Heat a drizzle of oil in a non-stick frying pan then cook the fish skin side down for 3 minutes, this will give you nice crispy skin, flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes. Serve the fish with some potato salad.
Nutritional Info: 355 calories / serving