Ready in 35 Minutes
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 red onion
• 2 sticks celery
• 2 x 400g chopped tomatoes with chilli
• 300g white fish
• 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans
• 600ml fish stock (made with 1 stock cube)
• 190g raw king prawns
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 75g long grain rice
• Chopped parsley
• Ciabatta bread
1. Chop the red onion and celery.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and gently fry the red onion and celery over a low heat, for 10 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add the tomatoes, fish stock and dried oregano and heat until simmering.
4. Add the rice, heat until simmering, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the rice is tender.
5. Skin the fish, and then cut into bite-size pieces. Add the fish to the pan with the king prawns and cannellini beans then simmer for another 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily and the prawns are pink.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with ciabatta bread.
Each 649g serving contains 405KCAL