Ready in 25 Minutes
● 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
● 1 tbsp cider vinegar
● 1 tsp clear honey
● 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
● 1 tomato
● 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
● 8 olives, sliced
● 1 tbsp chopped parsley
● 250g cod loin , cut into chunks
● 220g salmon fillets, skinned and cut into chunks
● 190g king prawns
1. Mix the oil, cider vinegar, honey and mustard to make a dressing. Season.
2. Quarter the tomato. Dice the flesh and stir into the dressing with the spring onion, olives and parsley.
3. Thread the fish onto skewers and brush with oil.
4. Barbecue for 5 minutes, turning occasionally until the cod and salmon flake easily and the prawns turn pink.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the fish kebabs, to serve.
Each 154 g serving contains 233 KCAL