Ready in 40 Minutes
● 1 tbsp oil
● 3 tbsp Tandoori Spice Blend
● 200g Natural Low Fat Yogurt
● 1 tbsp lemon juice
● 500g white fish fillets325g white basmati rice
● 450g Baby Spinach
● 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Grease a shallow ovenproof dish with 1 tsp oil.
2. Mix together the spice blend, yogurt and lemon juice. Put the fish in the dish and cover with the spice paste. Chill for 15-30 minutes.
3. Put the fish fillets in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
4. Rinse the rice in a sieve. Put in a saucepan with 1.3 litres water and season with salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cover the pan. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain off water and fluff the rice with a fork.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, add the spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until it wilts.
6. Mix the rice with the chopped coriander. Serve with the spinach, fish and a wedge of lime.