Ready in 30 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 200g new potatoes
● 200g broccoli
● 180g Baby Spinach
● 2 tsp olive oil
● 6 large eggs
● 100g feta cheese
● Leafy green salad, to serve
● Crusty bread, to serve
Method: 1. Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water. Simmer gently until tender, then drain. Cook the broccoli until just tender, then drain.
2. Put the spinach in a large, dry non-stick frying pan and cook, stirring until it starts to wilt. Remove and add to the broccoli and potatoes.
3. Beat the eggs and season. Grease the frying pan with the oil and heat. Add the vegetables
4. Add the eggs to the frying pan and cook them over a low heat until the eggs are starting to set, but are still liquid on top.
5. Sprinkle on the feta cheese and cook for a few minutes until the egg is almost set.
6. Pre-heat the grill. Grill the omelette to set the top.
7. Slide the omelette on to a plate and cut it into wedges. Serve with salad and crusty bread
Nutritional Info: Each 258g serving contains 298KCAL