Ready in 1 Hour(s) 30 Minutes
● 4 baby leeks
● 3 medium hard boiled eggs
● 500g pork fillet
● 454g Beef Sausages, skins removed
● 450g Turkey Mince
● 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
● 1 tbsp chopped thyme leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Trim the tough ends and roots off the leeks and add to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain on kitchen paper.
2. Remove shells from the eggs.
3. Line the base and sides of a loaf tin with foil, leaving enough hanging over to cover the top of the filled tin. Line the tin with the bacon.
4. Trim any fat or skin from the pork, then cut into 1cm cubes. Put in a large bowl with the skinned sausages and turkey mince. Add the herbs, season and mix together.
5. Put half this mixture in the tin. Place the eggs and leeks on top and cover with the remaining meat mixture. Fold over any overhanging bacon, then cover with the overhanging foil.
6. Cook for 50-60 minutes.
7. Leave to cool then drain and discard any juices. Cut into slices and serve.
Each 139g serving contains 297KCAL