Ready in 15 Minutes
● 23g Packet Hollandaise Sauce Mix
● 300ml semi-skimmed milk
● 25g butter
● 200g Parma Ham
● 6 Breakfast Muffins
● 1 tbsp vinegar
● 6 large eggs
1. Pre-heat the grill. Put the sauce mix in a pan and gradually stir in the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the butter. Keep warm.
2. Cook the Parma ham in a dry frying pan until it starts to crisp.
3. Toast the muffins and top with Parma ham.
4. Pour boiling water into a large frying pan to a depth of 3cm, add the vinegar and a pinch of salt, and heat until simmering. Break an egg into a cup.
5. Swirl the water to make a 'whirlpool' and slide the egg into it. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft.
6. Carefully lift out with a fish slice and put on the muffins. Serve with the sauce.
Each 232g serving contains 429KCAL