Makes: 4 pitta pizzas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Ingredients: • 4 Pitta Breads
• 4 tbsp Tomato Puree
• 4 packets Mozzarella, drained well and sliced thickly
• 16 slices Spanish Chorizo sausage
Method: 1. Pre-heat a grill or oven to a medium temperature.
2. Lay the pitta breads onto a baking sheet.
3. Place 4 tbsp tomato puree onto the 4 breads.
4. Spread out really well, then top with the sliced mozzarella cheese, covering the bread well.
5. Top each pitta bread with 4 slices of chorizo.
6. Bake or grill until the cheese has melted and the chorizo has taken a little colour.
7. Cut and serve.