Ready in 40 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 500g Baby Potatoes
● 2 tbsp sunflower oil
● 500g Cod Loin
● 150g Prosciutto
● 250g cherry vine tomatoes
● 325g broccoli (fresh or frozen) to serve
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Put the potatoes in a large pan and add enough cold water to just cover them. Bring to the boil, simmer for 4-5 minutes. Drain and tip into a large roasting tin.
2. add a little of the oil to the potatoes. Mix until they are all coated. Cook on the top shelf of the oven for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
3. Wrap the prosciutto round the cod fillets, leaving the ends open, and place on a baking tray. Brush with the remaining oil. Cook on the middle shelf for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
4. After the fish has been cooking for 15 minutes, put the tomatoes on the baking tray with the fish and cook for the final 5 minutes.
5. Serve the fish with the roasted potatoes, tomatoes and broccoli.
Nutritional Info: Each 439 g serving contains 374 KCAL